6513 - Antique Louis XV Style Chest of Drawers - Arbalete / Serpentine / Bow Front
This quality, beautifully crafted chest of drawers, in the French Louis XV style, features;
- Walnut timber & walnut timber veneer construction
- exquisite wood grain figuring
- superb serpentine top, base & sides
- arbalete / bow front
- contrasting timber veneer banding
- 4 dovetail-joined drawers
- matching decorative brass escutcheons
- complete & matching brass lion head ring handles
- bun feet
Condition overview; in good used condition, it is a solid, sturdy and well-made piece. All of the drawers work well. As to be expected on a used piece, it displays general wear, knock (including a couple of small sections on the base where the veneer is missing) and surface marks but nothing major to note.
Dimensions; 1075mm wide x 510mm deep x 940mm high
Please review the photos and the condition overview as they form part of the description. There may be variances in colour, as it can be difficult to capture exact colour at times. Also, it is impossible to mention / photograph every mark, therefore apart from general wear and tear marks, we endeavour to report and capture as many specific marks or damage, however we may inadvertently miss something. With this in mind; we encourage and highly recommend viewing of items.