6494 - Retro Vintage Maple Decro Sideboard / Buffet - Internal Drawers
This lovely sideboard was made in Australia by Decro. They were a furniture and lighting designer and manufacturer based in North Coburg, Melbourne (1955). Renowned for their quality craftsmanship and materials, Decro made furniture for the Senate & Prime Ministers suites in the 1970’s. It features;
- Maple timber, Silky oak timber & maple timber veneer construction
- circa 1960’s
- contrasting timber features to the top & sides
- 3 cabinet doors with timber moulding features
- 2 internal drawers (the right-hand side one is a fully lined cutlery drawer)
- complete & matching brass inset loop handles
- 2 fully height adjustable timber shelves (removable)
- recessed base
- makers stamp
Condition overview; in good condition, relative to its age, it is a very solid, beautifully crafted piece. All of the doors and drawers work well. As expected on a used piece of this vintage, it displays general wear, knock and surface marks but nothing major to note.
Dimensions; 1525mm wide x 510mm deep x 910mm high. Internal depth; 440mm deep.
Please review the photos and the condition overview as they form part of the description. There may be variances in colour, as it can be difficult to capture exact colour at times. Also, it is impossible to mention / photograph every mark, therefore apart from general wear and tear marks, we endeavour to report and capture as many specific marks or damage, however we may inadvertently miss something. With this in mind; we encourage and highly recommend viewing of items.