6361 - Antique Vintage Edwardian Sideboard / Buffet - Solid Burl Mahogany
This superb sideboard features;
- solid burl mahogany timber construction
- circa 1910
- beautiful wood grain figuring
- carved reeding features
- angle cut features to the drawer edges, doors, side panels & plinth base
- 4 hand-cut dovetail joined drawers
- complete & matching brass nickel & loop handles
- complete turn latches
- panelled cabinet doors
- 3 fully height adjustable timber shelves
- plinth base
Condition overview; in good condition, relative to its age, all of the drawers, doors and turn latches work well. As expected on a used piece of this vintage, it displays general wear, knock and surface marks. In addition, there are plugged holes on the top where another section must have sat in the past.
Dimensions; 1600mm wide x 505mm deep x 990mm high. Internal depth; 440mm deep.
Please review the photos and the condition overview as they form part of the description. There may be variances in colour, as it can be difficult to capture exact colour at times. Also, it is impossible to mention / photograph every mark, therefore apart from general wear and tear marks, we endeavour to report and capture as many specific marks or damage, however we may inadvertently miss something. With this in mind; we encourage and highly recommend viewing of items.